Colorado has some of the most extreme weather conditions. One minute it’s sunny, but wait an hour and we’ll have a few inches of snow, hail or wind. Making those conditions a topic of discussion for paint protection/clear bra. We all want to avoid rock chips not only on paint but headlights and mirror backs. Adding a clear bra to your new or used car allows you to protect and maintain its beautiful appearance.
Here’s what it offers:
- Invisible protection from damage caused by rocks, salt, insects, and other road debris
- A proprietary, self-healing top-coat formulation that is scratch and crack resistant with a high-gloss finish
- Superior optical clarity
- Five-year C & C Window Tint and Clear Bra and Manufacturer’s Warranty
Recommended and common areas for paint protection to be placed:
- Most common recommendation and requests for paint protection is on the hood and fenders.
Additional areas for added benefits:
- Placing paint protection over headlights eliminates pitted or chipped lenses.
- There’s multiple areas of the vehicle which can also benefit from patient protection such as:
- Full bumper wraps
- Full fender wraps
- Mirror backs
- Door Edges (Protect edge of door adjust scraps from other cars, walls, etc)
- Door Cups (Area behind the vehicle door handle, protects adjust ring scratches, and key marks.)
Paint Protection / Clear Bra is an investment to your vehicles long term beauty! With all of this benefits combined with highly skilled installers you can bet you’ll be satisfied with your decision to use C & C Window Tint and Clear Bra !